Sunday, November 14, 2010

Module 3- Phew!

Google docs.
I have only heard Google Docs since Web 2ing and it really didn't mean very much to me and I have really only looked at it for the first time now. I picked up the basics fairly quickly but I did see right away how it may be useful. A few ideas I had are:

It's good for teachers working in teams on assessments.
Could be used for daily notices, students absentee check list and setting ICT work for students. 
There are a number of benefits and reasons why students could use Google Docs.
Group work presentations
Access assessment tasks
Access homework
Complete homework and upload to Google docs to be easily accessed by the teacher.

My conclusion is that there are a great deal of applications both teachers and students could use by using Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment